Submit your abstract by October 14: the Ninth International Conference on Agricultural Statistics
The Ninth International Conference on Agricultural Statistics (ICAS IX) is looking for abstracts!
ICAS is an annual conference that focuses on fostering and leveraging best practices and research in response to the changing needs and opportunities for agricultural statistics. The conference brings together experts from around the world to share research and operational accomplishments, and to explore the latest methodological innovations by countries and development partners. The ICAS IX will take place from May 17 – 19, 2023.
Hosts: The World Bank, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) in coordination with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Theme: Harnessing Data to Inform an Equitable and Sustainable Agri-Food Systems Transformation
Location: Washington, DC
If selected, participants will present their work in one of the sessions, or in a Poster Session of high-quality papers.
Abstracts should focus on the following topics.
- Food Security Diets and Nutrition
- Rural Development, poverty, and social issues
- Climate Change and Environmental Issues
- Sustainable agriculture production and consumption
- Markets, Prices, and Value chains
- Shocks, risks, and resilience
- Natural Resource Use
- Data collection / Data Quality
- Alternative data sources / data integration / data interoperability
- Innovative approaches to data analysis
- Data access / Data Dissemination / Data Use for policy making
- Capacity Building in Agricultural Statistics
Details on how to submit an abstract: www.icas2023.org
Camilla Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Outreach and disseminations, DECPM